The Leesa mattress is made of three different types of foams, each CertiPUR-US® certified.
CertiPUR-US is a not-for-profit certification program developed by the flexible polyurethane foam (FPF) industry. Certified FPFs meet program standards for content, emissions and durability, and are analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
CertiPUR-US approved foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDE flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions for indoor air quality (< 0.5 parts per million)
Our three foams together are the trifecta of sleep solutions – offering a cool night’s sleep while retaining the coziness of memory foam and the stability of a polyurethane base.
Learn more about what’s inside the Leesa mattress.